Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome Hungry Friends

     I am an enthusiastic eater who enjoys trying all kinds of food and drink and then discussing it.  I go around, like Andrew Zimmern and Anthony Bourdain (but on a smaller scale), trying different foods and talking with the people who make them.  I live in a small town, Carlisle; home of Dickinson College, the Army War College, and  the many unspoken amazing eateries that are hidden.
     There is no restaurant too shady, and if its too expensive I'll save up money and then splurge.  I love going to breweries and I am trying to start brewing at home.  There is no food that I will not try so every different type will be discussed when I find a restaurant that serves it.
I will try to keep you as up to date on my masticating migrations and upload pictures when ever possible!

2 comments: